In Kaltura, how do I download media?
- When new content is added to Kaltura, download functionality is disabled by default. Once you enable the download feature, all users with access to the video will be able to download it.
- Recently created or uploaded content is not available for downloading until Kaltura finishes processing it. The amount of processing time needed depends on the size of the content; very large files may take up to an hour (or longer) to process.
To download media from Kaltura, you first must enable downloading for the content you want to download:
- Locate the content you want to download, and then click .
- On the tab, select the desired download options, and then click .
When downloading is enabled for the desired content:
- Locate the content you want to download. (If you just finished enabling downloads for the content, click .)
- Below the player, click .
- In the table that appears, select the appropriate file, and then, in the “Actions” column, click .