The gallery showcases pre-recorded sessions and recordings of the live sessions.
- Showcase of Canvas Course Design, including interviews with Cynthia Paces, History, and Arti Joshi, Elementary & Early Childhood Education
- Adjusting to Remote Teaching: A Pandemic Success Story as told by David Venturo, English
- Student Perspectives of a Virtual Year, featuring student panelists from Education, Humanities and Social Sciences, and School of Arts and Communication
- Pivoting in Pandemic: Inviting the Elephant into the Room Nina Ringer and Janet Mazur, Writing Program, with student contributors
- Math Problem-solving with FlipGrid Cathy Liebars, Mathematics and Statistics
- Incorporating Micro-credentials on Canvas Minsoo Kim-Bossard, Elementary, and Early Childhood Education
- Simple Ways to Improve Audio for Online Classes Valerian Anderson, Office of Instructional Design
Attending the workshop? All attending TCNJ faculty are eligible to win terrific raffle prizes!